jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to motivate yourself when it comes to writing online

1. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 5 years ago

How to motivate yourself when it comes to writing online

Motivation is very important especially with writing. How do you motivates yourself by writing regardless is a hub, blog or website? I am feeling hard to motivate myself and thus, I usually write then I felt like writing.

Most of the time, this leads to spending more time at my blog instead of hubpages sad

2. brandonakelly profile image60
    brandonakellyposted 5 years ago

Discipline yourself to writing at least one or two hubs a day or something like that, it helps to have a goal. In addition I would say to definitely write on a topic that interests you, that way you have an emotional tie to what you're writing about, thus more willing to put in the time to write it. Last, if you're concerned only with the payoff and not the quality of your writing then you're focusing on the wrong thing, focus on the quality, not how fast you can get it done and hope for the money to come in.

3. billd01603 profile image85
    billd01603posted 5 years ago

To be honest nicregi, I'm in the early stages of ny Hubpages tenure, so it still excites me to write. But I know if I have a lot of blue triangles on my stats page it;s time to publish another Hub.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Don't write using your computer. Use a legal pad and then add what you wrote to the computer.

5. Sean Shock profile image59
    Sean Shockposted 5 years ago

Anything worth doing is worth doing quickly. That's a serious statement. It is unrealistic to think you have unlimited time, YOU DON'T! 

The time it took to ask this question should have been used for writing and you know deep down I'm speaking the truth.

Time really does fly and before you know It your in your bed wounding why you didn't do anything productive today. 

You really got to be focused and stick to your plan. Even if it's just a simple plan, which are often the best plans. If your plan is to post something to your blog once every few days - that's a good plan and can be very profitable, but ONLY if you actually do it. 

CONTENT IS KING, but everybody can't be a king because most people are lazy and are full of excess, if you know content is king and you can't make yourself write, that's sad, and there's really no excess for that.  http://www.realfreemoneynow.blogspot.com

working