jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who are you? Not your profession, origin or ethnic background. But who are you r

1. Debra Dillon profile image74
    Debra Dillonposted 3 months ago

Who are you? Not your profession, origin or ethnic background. But who are you really inside?

2. Luke Holm profile image95
    Luke Holmposted 3 months ago

I am ideas. Ideas of who I am. Ideas of who I'm not. Ideas of what I want to become, ideas of who I was, etc.. There is no way to actually know myself, as what I actually am is an unending amalgamation of changing ideas which come from myself and others.  If you think you can point to your "self", then ask yourself this question, "Who is doing the pointing?"  The self that can be pointed to is not the actual self, just like the Tao.

3. lsmith131 profile image83
    lsmith131posted 3 months ago

I'm very poetic and have grown to love poetry itself. Expressing myself through writing is how I flourish. I love to walk in nature trails, they help to relieve aged stress and tension. Meditation has become a new staple as well. I am an introvert who hates to judge people. I want to be inspirational and free to follow my dreams. I am a fan of happiness and adversity because both can be used to find success in life.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 months ago

I am a Malaysian Chinese, living in a Muslim country but a multi national race country. There are Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Sikhs, Indians , Indonesians, well you can say a mixed salad country

working