Can You write a Life Story in 50-100 words?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Ipeoney profile image70
    Ipeoneyposted 13 years ago

Can you share one of your True Story in 50 - 100 words?

1. secretmemoir profile image60
      secretmemoirposted 13 years agoin reply to this

not really - I'd want to go into more detail

2. Luis G Asuncion profile image65
      Luis G Asuncionposted 4 years agoin reply to this

As much as I wanted to write but I find it difficult to start.

2. Ipeoney profile image70

No 100 words is too long, maybe 50 words or less. I saw a website where any body can write a life story in one sentence. So maybe we can try here in HP. Any body wants to start?

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

thats providing you tell the truth!......think about it....lmao

3. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

I came, I saw, I left shaking my head sadly.

4. cally2 profile image61
    cally2posted 13 years ago

Born. Grew up a bit. Rebelled. Grew up a bit more. Conformed. Grew fatter. Getting old. Still pretty cool though.

Ipeoneyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, just true story only. Once upon a time......oh wait...we don't really tell the whole life story, just some experiences that happen to our life.

I had my first road trip this year, we traveled from Illinois to Florida and many  interesting places along the way. I was very excited. We bought pecan nuts on the way back. There was a heavy storm near Georgia and it turned so dark that we almost couldn't see the road ahead...

5. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Born under a bad sign.

6. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

He stood at the door with a kilo of fresh king prawns under his muscular right arm.
    "Oh Hugh", BP sighed in ecstasy, "take me I'm yours", as she slowly collapsed upon the cold lino floor.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a448/sedutoramisteriosa2010/couples/4ae2a102b3a8c.jpg

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey bp....thanks for the chuckle...you and your prawns...me too btw!  fresh only!

my second date with my ex...was him cooking me a seafood dinner at my place...prawns were in the mix!  he knew how to capture my attention...'specially since cooking wasn't my forte at the time....and prawns or shrimp were and still are a weakness for me!

1. blondepoet profile image66
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh wow no wonder I love you so much. We both have prawns in common. Are you a fast peeler?
        I can peel around a kilo in 10min LMAO.
        Oh if only you were my neighbor. xo

7. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I think I did already, my life as a sperm.

Ipeoneyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

At stumbleupon i stumble at this website the other day-- onesentence.org. people tell their life story in one sentence and one sentence only. I saved it as one of my favorite.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I bookmarked my life and spammed it regularly and finally got flagged for excessive spamming.

8. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Just re-read the title of this post. I thought it said love story hence my story of my lover with his shrimp.

9. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

born and died. ate and back ate in between.

10. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

Sure, in a poem titled "Who Brought Me To Be?"

The actual word count for the hub is 150 words, but I added text and an RSS feed with the first sentence of 5 hubs.  So, I'm pretty sure the poem is actually less than 100 words.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this
      1. Rafini profile image81
        Rafiniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey!  You found it.  smile  I'd forgotten I posted it in the forums first...lol

11. Ipeoney profile image70

when I was in 2nd grade my sister was in 6th grade. One of her classmate was so bad he threatened to beat us. We ran fast and took short cut way home in the middle of guava trees. I lost my shoes running with my bare feet and crying hard. The 6th grade boy was so big I was so scared and trembling. He chased us but didn't find us. When he was in high school my sis told me he got Polio.

12. SognoPiccolo profile image61
    SognoPiccoloposted 13 years ago

I was born, suffered loss at a young age. Grew up, did some things... didn't do anything and then I wondered what I did with my life. lol

13. Sunardi profile image69
    Sunardiposted 9 years ago

I caught a mouse at midnight in my kitchen because I had no friend at home. In the morning I brought it to school because I didn’t want my mother killed it. In class, it suddenly, got out of my bag when my teacher had just got out of the class after teaching.

14. brimancandy profile image78
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I wish I was born rich. But, since I wasn't, I'll just have to live with it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)