jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

New Website - Interviews with Entrepreneurs

1. dipless profile image85
    diplessposted 5 years ago

I am doing some interviews with some successful entrepreneurs to use on my new website as inspiration stories to help encourage aspiring business owners, has anyone ever done anything like this and have any tips on questions, business angles, ideas to focus on?

Or on writing styles content or anything else which may be of use. This is my first time interviewing, however have managed to line up 13 so should be a steep learning curve.

Thanks for any advice.

1. WD Curry 111 profile image60
      WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you kidding me? You are just nervous or something. You are very versatile and clear in your writing. You will "kill it".

diplessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, yes nervous I guess and writing an article about other rather than a subject is much more nerve wrecking.

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ask them lots of questions!  smile

1. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
        ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have experience of working with budding entrepreneurs and helping them to start and succeed. Definitely they can only make success, what all others including trainers can do is just motivate them, help them to take right decisions and help them to move ahead. You need to tell them how success can change their life and life of the people around you who loves you.

Thanks

2. dipless profile image85

haha insightful as ever wink

3. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmm how did u find those 13 big_smile congrats! smile

I found them through Help a reporter out had a really good response smile

1. lobobrandon profile image83
          lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh that's nice smile

2. DonnaCosmato profile image96
    DonnaCosmatoposted 5 years ago

I recently wrote a hub on how to do expert interview as that is a niche I operate in. If you care to send me a pm, I've also done entrepreneur interviews for a private client, and I would be happy to send you the links if you would like to review them for ideas.

Thank you, will do that now

working