ChristinS profile image 96

What is causing my portable dishwasher to leak from the back at the very end of the cycle?

We have checked the hoses and everything inside and found no cracks and we have cleaned it out thoroughly several times now. Hubby even took apart to clean and inspect. We can see no cracks, nothing is loose that we can find. It works beautifully until the very last part of the cycle and then at the very end water comes out onto the floor in a big puddle. It's a portable dishwasher that you hook up to the kitchen sink. I've tried everything in the troubleshooting guide and looked online. We are at a loss and I miss having my dishwasher!

bethperry profile image91

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

SandCastles says