jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to choose a mattress

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to choose a mattress

2. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 8 years ago

How to choose the perfect mattress; what is your perfect bed? Call it what you will, four-poster, Murphy, canopy, almost any bed beats sleeping on the floor, which is exactly where I have been camping out for the last, almost two months. read more

3. Latro profile image57
    Latroposted 8 years ago

Personally, I'm all about trying out the bed as much as possible before putting any money behind it.  You don't want to get a bed that isn't meeting your needs.   

Best option is to find something cheap, but will fit your sleeping habits.

4. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

The NASA mattress or Memory Mattress which allows maximum comfort to the body.

5. bizijebator profile image55
    bizijebatorposted 7 years ago

i just try mattresses first, quite a few of them, before buying them. just go for the one that ur most comfortable with

6. teegmny profile image60
    teegmnyposted 7 years ago

Choosing a mattress can sometime be rather, confusing, but the best way to choose a mattress is to lye down on them to see if they are comfortable enough for you to sleep on. That is the best way to tell. Lay on it long enough to feel a difference. Because touching the mattress with your hand is not telling you how it is going to feel to your body. So just lye down on them before you invest in one. Remember its your money you're spending.