jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the best brand refrigerator appliances to purchase for your kitchen.

1. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

What are the best brand refrigerator appliances to purchase for your kitchen.

2. stevehp profile image60
    stevehpposted 7 years ago

I'm a big fan of Maytag myself. though LG fridge freezers are more affordable.

Many people like Viking, but I just don't think they are worth the money.

3. Grills Guy profile image53
    Grills Guyposted 7 years ago

Since I'm into conservation and saving energy I'm gonna go with energy star. Maybe not the most affordable, but the best on energy use.

4. Cheri Schultz profile image57
    Cheri Schultzposted 7 years ago

I prefer Bosch Appliances or Viking.  You cannot go wrong with either brand.

5. Heuchera profile image77
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

I love my Viking, and yes, it really does keep the milk colder!
    There are a number of US refrigerator brands that are all made at the same facility, then given different "badging."  When shopping, you will see that the units look almost identical, but the different brands may have different prices, availability, and support, based on where you buy them.

6. RobertAllenSavage profile image60
    RobertAllenSavageposted 7 years ago

Depends on your price range, if you want to go all out Sub Zero is probably the best out there. If you are not looking to spend the farm Samsung and maytag both have excellent models.

7. toneyahuja profile image60
    toneyahujaposted 7 years ago

There are many brands like kelvinator, videoconl, kentstar, Lg etc . Rest of all depend upon your requirement and budget. There is a very big market of refrigerators.
    Prepare to save money and time with buying online goods

Save item place best deals and buys low price, http://www.itemsave.com/
    Household goods, outdoors, kitchen, bath, garage tools

8. umairabid profile image50
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

Dawlance or Phiplips and you can purchase them online from wholesalepages.co.uk both are free advices take benefit of them