jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you get grease stains off stainless steel appliances?

1. Nicole Winter profile image59
    Nicole Winterposted 4 years ago

How do you get grease stains off stainless steel appliances?

I'm wracking my brain and using all my upper body strength and they're still not budging!?!  They're little grease splatters all over the stove top, microwave and oven area... any hints or tricks?

2. bac2basics profile image90
    bac2basicsposted 4 years ago

Hi Nicole.
    I use de-greaser liquid either in spray form or mixed with hot soapy water. You can use a no scratch scrubber to get the spots off, the sponge type with the scrubber on the top surface are good , then just wipe off the water  grease and cleaning agent and immediately buff up with paper kitchen roll to bring back the shine to your stainless steel appliances. A good cleaner for other stainless steel areas such as lift doors etc is baby oil, just wipe it on and then buff it off with kitchen paper, I wouldn´t reccomend this in the kitchen though.

3. Smireles profile image79
    Smirelesposted 4 years ago

You need a good degreaser. The best degreaser in the world is made by Stanley Home Products. Google them. It is biodegradable and has always been good for the environment. I have used it since the early 1980s but the company has been around for far longer than that. Get the concentrate and mix in spray bottle and the initial cost will pay you in the long run. It will last forever.

4. BChild75 profile image59
    BChild75posted 4 years ago

As I am a former worker of fast food, I have learned some tricks, and I sware by pickle juice....best luck!!

working