What are the best home improvements to make when selling your home?
Which home improvements give you the best bang for your buck?
Home owners insurance and one bag of Cheetos.
If you light the bag of Cheetos on fire, it's almost un traceable for any but the best arson investigators in America.
But I never told you that, and you should burn this answer after reading. Be certain that you report me to the Department of Homeland Security, and call a mental health professional and the local police. - okay, I'm . . .sarcastic.
Fresh coat of white paint on the interior walls. While all the different colored rooms may have suited you, they may make the rooms look smaller and not as inviting, especially if you've moved out the furniture.
1) Repair or replace the roof – Use reputable roofing contractors
2) Repair, replace or repaint the siding – Call for quotes from licensed siding contractors
Kitchen remodeling often gives you a good return on your money. Stick with a budget. Overruns are easy to encounter.
3) Replace or repaint the kitchen cabinets. Painting is the least expensive option, followed by replacing or refacing the doors and drawer fronts of your kitchen cabinets. Home improvement stores offer many choices for new kitchen cabinets. Obviously, custom cabinetry will be the most expensive option.
4) Replace the kitchen counter top. Laminates are the least expensive. Other alternatives include concrete, granite, butcher block, tile, solid surfacing, glass, plus many other stone products.
5) Replace kitchen appliances. Currently stainless steel is popular, however, using white appliances provides for a clean look. Colors can”date” your kitchen. Choose carefully. Look for appliances with the energy star label.
6) Replace kitchen flooring. Vinyl is the least expensive. Other options include hardwood or tile.
7) Perform either a major or minor remodel to the bathroom(s). Check with a local bathroom contractor, hire a handyman for simple repairs and upgrades, or even do it yourself.
Homes with more than one bathroom are more desirable.
8.) Repaint, all rooms, as needed. Painting contractors may offer a discount if more than one room is being painted.
Neutral colours on walls and put away excess personal items like photographs ...Kitchens and Bathrooms seem to be a selling point
Thank you all. Those suggestions are very helpful. Don't worry I won't be using any cheeto bags.
I think Kitchen remodeling is one of the best home improvements for your home. In that case of Kitchen remodeling you should try to contact Graf Construction.
by nightwork46 years ago
Do you think a good question category on here would be home improvements?there doesn't seem to be anywhere for people to directly ask questions about home improvements, do you think a category like this would be good?
by Simone Haruko Smith5 years ago
What advice can you give on home appliances? (Weekly Topic Inspiration)What advice can you give on choosing, maintaining, cleaning, and disposing of water heaters, washers, dryers, lawn mowers, air conditioners, wood...
by savanahl5 years ago
What is the best home based business for a stay at home mom?
by Julianna7 years ago
What are the best brand refrigerator appliances to purchase for your kitchen.
by SuneXtra6 years ago
What are the best home remedies for toothache?(Besides going to the dentist of course.)
by Leslie Finn7 years ago
How long before selling a home can improvements be made and still be related to selling the...home? We want to replace some windows now and place our home on the market in about 12 months, so it wouldn't sell for...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.