jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How can I be a stay at home mother and earn money?

1. becca storer profile image60
    becca storerposted 7 years ago

How can I be a stay at home mother and earn money?

2. ultracutebot profile image77
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

There are a number of home based business opportunities such as Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Avon and Mary Kay. But beware of work from home scams, do your research and consult the Better Business Bureau to verify whether an opportunity is legitimate or not.

3. JillKostow profile image87
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

I am a stay-at-home mom, we have 4 children.  I am an Independent Avon Sales Represenative.  I started selling Avon a few years ago, it costs about $10 to get started and it can be very rewarding.  My favorite part of selling it is you can purchase everyday items for yourself and the kids and receive a discount each time. (shampoo, conditioner, make-up etc.)  Also I use Ebay to sell items such as clothing and toys that my children grow out of.  There are many other things you can do, but as ultracutebot mentioned beware of work from home scams.  There are many of them out there willing to take your money!!!
    If you would like info on Avon just let me know.

4. sir_tallest profile image66
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Well, for easy and trustworthy start, keep with adsence....may not make millions over night but with time you'll make better than none

1. Amberjewell profile image75
      Amberjewellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have been looking for ideas for me in this area and I know that you can look into caring for peoples animals while they are away. If you get close residents, you can make money with just a couple trips a day to the house to feed and water. I

5. lex123 profile image64
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Apart from the direct marketing, if you are good in writing you can -

1) write articles and sell them to places like needanarticle.com.

2) Make a website and sell your writing as an article writer. When people come to know about your website those who are looking contents for their site or newsletter, will contact you.

working