jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What’s your most hated Chore?

1. Lady_E profile image77
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

What’s your most hated Chore?

2. profile image0
    DavidWS10posted 7 years ago

Doing the laundry and washing dishes run neck-and-neck for me.

3. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Probably ironing, I don't really bother any more.
    Laundry & cleaning come a close second & third though.
    In fact I can't really stand chores altogether, but untill I've made my millions & can have people do it for me, I guess I'd rather just get it done than suffer the alternative... house being a bomb site, nothing to wear & no clean cutlery!

4. Lovingu profile image58
    Lovinguposted 7 years ago

Most definitely putting on a duvet cover.  I get in a complete mess. Ideally put it on with a partner or alternatively I will stand at the top of the stairs and let the duvet hang over the banisters!

5. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I can't stand dusting. I have given up trying to keep up with it, I can dust and 30 minutes later it's dusty again. I am done with dusting!

6. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Raking the leaves for sure. I have to many trees and it requires a lot of bags and a lot of work.

7. davecurtis profile image59
    davecurtisposted 7 years ago

Doing the dishes! I hate when my hands get all wrinkly from the soapy water.

8. VAMPGYRL420 profile image81
    VAMPGYRL420posted 7 years ago

Laundry is never ending in my world so that's my pick for this one. If I don't do at least one load of laundry every day, which I usually don't have time to do, I will have four or five to do every other day. Unbelievable!!! sad

9. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

Going to any type of formal class setting. Didn't care for school too much. Like ITT classes.

10. FloBe profile image82
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Laundry--I even wrote a hub about it. Certain parts are worse than others.

working