jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If your friend forgot 2 wish on your b'day.... will u b angry????

1. profile image55
    shweta anandposted 7 years ago

If your friend forgot 2 wish on your b'day.... will u b angry????

i know its a little bit childish question but i am a school going student i cnt understand what 2 do????? plzzzzzz help...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4055777_f260.jpg

2. b4meeks profile image57
    b4meeksposted 7 years ago

Not really. some have busy lives than others.

3. profile image46
    Zachary 6820037posted 7 years ago

A little bit I think it would be cool to have two wishes.Because you could wish for a game or sometihng like that.But I would be a little mad about it.

4. MarieAlice profile image76
    MarieAliceposted 7 years ago

i´m sure i will, but this happens to me really often... i do care about friends and family but sometimes i forget...

5. angelahart profile image59
    angelahartposted 7 years ago

You should understand your friend he or she might have been just so busy and forgot to greet you I'm sure your friend didn't meant to forgot your birthday

6. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

To me, this really depends. My best friend of 16 years and I rarely remember to catch each other on each other's birthdays. It's usually a comical, remorseful call a few days late, and a belated gift, but no less thought out.

However, if I had a good friend whose birthday I always remembered, always was there for and always made sure to acknowledge, and she or he forgot my birthday completely, I would feel kind of let down. This is of course, unless there's a good reason. Sometimes life just gets in the way of everything.

7. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Not at all, I tend to forget my own birthday so I certainly can't blame others for forgetting it too. However, when someone does remember and reminds me, it's always very much appreciated.

8. profile image50
    Patronusposted 7 years ago

absolutely not

big_smile

It is too trivial a thing to get angry at anybody.

working