jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

What are the best romantic ways to wish Happy Birthday Husband?

1. sarahamichels profile image48
    sarahamichelsposted 3 months ago

I'm planning to wish my husband on his birthday next week in a unique way that can make it the most memorable birthday.

Any suggestions on how to wish happy birthday husband on in a unique and romantic way?

1. kenneth avery profile image85
      kenneth averyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

sarahmichaels . . .have an order of his favorite food delivered with ribs (example only) spelled out with Happy Birthday and his name or do this and YOU give the delivery person a tip.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image94
      RJ Schwartzposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Create your own personalized version of an adult-themed scavenger hunt - give him clues and off to the races.....and a nice "reward" at the end of the event wouldn't hurt.  Been there, done that, and....wow, it can be really fun for the both of you AND unforgettable

2. Oztinato profile image81
    Oztinatoposted 3 months ago

Errr. ...read my mind.
    (This proves telepathy exists.)

sarahmichaels . . .did you like my idea? I have a built-in reason why that I am not as fleet of foot and sharp of mind: I am old. Been through a lot of pain, strife, and etc., in my 63 years. Did my best for it was from the heart. smile

1. Jean Bakula profile image100
        Jean Bakulaposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I used to write him poems for special occasions. I was shocked when he passed away 3 yrs. ago that he saved them all, some for over 30 years!

The romantic evening Fat Freddy means is obvious, but never grows old! The favorite food works too. Good thinking, everyone. You could combine all three. Or lose the poem.

@Jean, Dear Friend, Amen and KEEP the poems.

1. Jean Bakula profile image100
            Jean Bakulaposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Kenneth, you know what's dearest to my heart. It made me so happy to see he saved them, I never dreamed he did. In a terrible moment of grief as I had to go through his belongings, he was telling me he loved me!

@Jean, I can easily see why you rock, my friend.

3. Mamerto profile image95
    Mamertoposted 3 months ago

Hmm, do not speak to him for an hour as if he is invisible, so he won't suspect you'r up to something. And when the right time comes (it is up to you when), try luring
    him to his office or room where his gifts, cakes and birthday songs are waiting.

Or wait for him to wake up in the morning and surprise him with a birthday song, cakes or gifts.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

(resists urge to make extremely tasteless comment; exits thread)

5. shon1121 profile image81
    shon1121posted 3 months ago

Take a trip down memory lane...if you can.  Maybe take him to where you first met, a significant restaurant etc.. .you could even make or write something with your own fair hand

6. Kenna McHugh profile image87
    Kenna McHughposted 3 months ago

You can wear a big red ribbon (only) and greet him when he walks in the door from work. The rest is up to you. I like the idea of poems and his favorite food.

working