jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best way to decorate your home and bathroom?

1. hasian profile image59
    hasianposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to decorate your home and bathroom?

2. michelle.dragon99 profile image60
    michelle.dragon99posted 7 years ago

get in nice furniture and fixtures like sofa set, rugs, floor lamps etc...

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

No one can tell you what is the best decoration, just go to shops that sell decorating and furnishing materials and pick up all the, free, catalogues that are available.  Go to the newsagent and buy some home planning magazines.  At home, go through them all, picking out designs and colours you like.
    On the other hand, if your question is related to the practical methods of decorating a home, then go to the library and pick up some teach yourself decorating and DIY manuals.

4. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

A home and a bathroom enhance your life if they convey harmony and comfort. Whenever possible, allow your home and bathroom to reflect your style and color preferences.

5. Romian1 profile image77
    Romian1posted 7 years ago

You can change what is around your furnishings, change the furnishings, or both to give your rooms a new  look.  I would look for ideas in furniture catalogs and advertisements.  Full rooms are usually shown with walls, floors, and furniture.  There are plenty of books and magazines in your home improvement stores that show nice rooms and how to transform your room just like what is shown in the picture.  Once you decide the color of your room, paint.  If you want to change your flooring in some way such as going from carpet to wood, do the work or hire someone to do it.  From there, you can add furniture or other furnishings like wall decorations.

6. normfulton profile image51
    normfultonposted 6 years ago

Hi Hasian, I would recommend changing the lighting in the bathroom. I suppose, the bathroom is already decorated smile

This could make great difference in the comfort. Also the good lighting improves the safety in the bathroom.

I have hub about bathroom lighting, if you want, I can send you a link.

Good luck with your house improvements smile

7. profile image49
    jackdohsonposted 5 years ago

For energy efficiency you should have radiator in your bathroom. Visit http://www.radiatingstyle.com/Bathroom_Radiators
    for more information.