I am new and trying to earn money and is confused on what to do can somebody hel

1. profile image44
    chillzs18posted 7 years ago

I am new and trying to earn money and is confused on what to do can somebody help me !

Confuse on what to do and getting started what to click on to start earning money ..

2. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 7 years ago

On HubPages, you write articles. The articles show ads. When people visit your articles, you can make money if they click on your ad. You cannot click your own ads. The best way to make money on here is to write quality content that many people would be interested in reading. Then as you get traffic to your articles you earn money. It's not a get rich quick thing or something. When you first join HubPages it is unlikely you'll make ANY money. It took me several months for my articles to be added to Google search and for them to get traffic, but as that happens your earnings go up. I hope this explains HubPages in a nutshell.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

The first thing you need to do is join Google Adsense, look at the bottom of any page, and get started following the "affiliates" link, or the "help" link in order to find the tutorial on how to join; then you simply write articles about the things that you know about, or you can do like me, and just talk nonsense all of the time.  Of course I make very little money with my nonsensical madman routine; so probably, you'd benefit from not paying me any attention at all.  Glad I could help.