jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

it's friday, how will you be spending your weekend?

1. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

it's friday, how will you be spending your weekend?

2. SaffronBlossom profile image85
    SaffronBlossomposted 7 years ago

Even though I'm in the city where the Super Bowl is being held, I will likely sit shivering inside and watching TV...even a little bit of snow shuts Dallas down, and we got six inches!

3. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 7 years ago

Writing, cleaning the house, writing, taking care of the kids, writing, dealing with crazy ex-husband, oh and I might try to get some writing done too.

4. FacetiousRemark profile image72
    FacetiousRemarkposted 7 years ago

It's been a heavy week at work, and for the first time in a looooong time, I have Sunday off, so I am planning on doing some fine relaxing on Saturday night in a pub with friends and wine...Ah, lovely.

5. FaithDream profile image78
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

It's SuperBowl this weekend. I'll be watching. Love superbowl sunday and I love the Black eye peas who will be performing the half-time show.

6. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

6 inches, whoa, most i've seen here is 4, but snow hardly ever hits us here, wra up warm my dear, it's been freezing the last couple days

thanks for your replies guys smile have fun watching the super bowl

ex's are never fun, always hostilities, even in the cleanest of break ups, i don't envy you right now lol, hopefully all will go well

wine and friends, good combination smile

7. earnings33 profile image40
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

I am a student and my exams are held next week so i won't gonna prefer anything beyond my studies so therefore, i will study only to pass my exams with good marks.

8. cheapsk8chick profile image57
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

We had almost 17" of snow, and even though I've been doing it for three days already, I guess I'll still be SHOVELING this weekend!

9. Julie Logan profile image57
    Julie Loganposted 7 years ago

I'm going rollerskating! Hopefully the rink will be mostly empty because of the super bowl.

10. Variety Writer profile image61
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

Writing, shopping, church, housework. Have a great weekend!

11. Perfect Shop Girl profile image40
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I'm taking my daughter to see Disney on Ice.  She is so excited!

working