jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has your pet ever been angry at you before?

1. Dreatech profile image59
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

Has your pet ever been angry at you before?

Has your pet ever been angry at you before? What did u do to apologize(If u ever did)? How do know when it angry?

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

The scrub jays squawk and squawk at me when they run out of peanuts. What I did was say "OK, OK, OK, I'm Sorry." Then I put more peanuts in the tray.

3. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

My cat gets so mad at me sometimes. I just know, if you could see his face you would know too. He has no fear he just attacks me so I have to bat him away. I get cut up pretty good sometimes. I don't really think it's the best idea to apologize to him that would just reinforce his negative type behavior.

4. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I don't know if they were really mad, but after our recent move our cats didn't come out for the first couple days.

5. Ken Barton profile image58
    Ken Bartonposted 6 years ago

Never, my pets are two lovable Chihuahua's that always want to make me happy no matter what my mood is.  I may get angry at them for peeing or pooping where they're not suppose to be or for getting into garbage they're not suppose to, even when it was my fault stuff wasn't put out of reach, but no matter what they still love me.  They both know how to break me down and get their way.  When I get home from a long hard day at work, Shania is always on the back of the recliner waiting for me to pick her up, and love her up!  I can't help but feel better no matter what kind of day I've had.  Susie comes over when I'm watching TV and sits right on my chest, blocking my view of the TV, and makes me love her up.  Their unconditional love reminds me of God's unconditional love and helps me fact the day.

6. zamipoo profile image57
    zamipooposted 6 years ago

My cat sits 4 feet in front of me with his back facing me for a little while when I get home from a trip where hes left alone

- hes showing me hes upset then after hes felt hes made his point he comes and cuddles.

7. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

When I had a pet - no - instead my cat would bring back a gift (bird) and at least drop it at the rear door.  I've never seen my cat angry - most of the time it would be cleaning itself when it nearby.  I think it came close to being angry when it meowed constantly whilst I was dishing out its food - more hungry than angry.