jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever met anyone who was a tidy & cleaning freak?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Have you ever met anyone who was a tidy & cleaning freak?

For me this was my friend's sister-in-law. She would straighten cushions as soon as your backside was off the settee. Pick tiny bits of fluff off the carpet. She would give you a paper napkin in case you dribbled your coffee. You would hardly have put the last mouthful of food in your mouth and she would be whipping the plate and cutlery away to get them washed. I used to have many excuses tucked away to ensure I got out of going there as often as possible.

2. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My 43 year old younger brother David is a real tidy freak. I think he goes OTT. He recently visited me from Scotland, as soon as we had finished our coffee, he was up and out of the seat washing the cups. At home with his girlfriend, he is up at 5am cleaning, polishing, doing the laundry, hoovering. He does the shopping as she is on night shift, he cooks. His girlfriend doesn't get a chance to do anything. He is just so clean, when there is nothing left in the house to tidy, he starts on the car which is always gleaming. It used to annoy his partner, but she just lets him get on with it now.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Is your friend's sister in law my Mother?  It sure sounds like it.

4. Ben Chuck profile image58
    Ben Chuckposted 6 years ago

yes,i meet a guy keep washing her hands.

5. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

Ya, i know a bunch of people beginnning with my parents, my mother in-law, some of my cousin sisters just to name a few. They would mop their houses at least twice a day, straighten cushions if any are out place, sweep the house at least twice, do the bed first thing in the morning, etc.

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Yes, I've even written a Hub about my date with a male neat freak... He went as far as perfectly spacing and lining up the food in his fridge and what was in his cupboards too.  It just made me think he had far too much time on his hands!