Choose five improvements in spending and the right priorities for restructuring our government.
If you could restructure our government spending what would be your top five subjects of more funding?
Even though you probably come from America, my government is England. The five major things we could improve in spending are:
- NHS: too much is being sucked out of the poorly paid. We need to take money from the wealthiest of jobs. If we do this, we'll save more in the long term.
- War: We pull out of Afghanistan, we save millions/billions. We'll also be a frontier of peace, being the first to fully pull out. We should act now, before we end up looking like the baboons we did before. (Iraq)
- Royalty: While they may be a nice show, we cannot be spending millions on them every year. Most youngsters don't know or care about the Royal Family. I think it's time they had all their happy realms and made do with all the money they've accumulated over this vast period of years.
- EU: We, as a country, can be self-sufficient. This is to say, we don't need to be in the EU. We're one of the countries that are giving away resources where we could be selling them. If we pull out the EU, we'll not only be doing ourselves a favour but we'll gradually make more wealthy countries pull out the EU, like Germany.
- BBC: Our nation pays for the BBC to be broadcast just so we don't have to watch adverts. I say scrap that, let them have adverts. It'll save us a pretty penny.
by MikeNV7 years ago
When these Tax "Breaks" expire... you know the ones put into place by that Evil Bastard Bush...Will they not effect those under $250,000? Of course Obama can just say he didn't raise them... he just let...
by ngureco8 years ago
Is It Morally Right For Banks To Do Loan Restructuring To An Alcoholic So That His Net Pay can rise?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.