jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is the best way to pass time with no money?

1. Reece Morris profile image57
    Reece Morrisposted 6 years ago

What is the best way to pass time with no money?

2. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Go to Nature. Lots of gifts there with no money, enjoy it for free anyway you can.

3. elucidator profile image59
    elucidatorposted 6 years ago

I like to find ways to take my kids to FREE stuff. I check community websites and local newspapers for athletic events and community activities. I usually bring my own snack because at many free events the food gets ya.

If I am on my own, I like to read, write and go to the beach for FREE!

4. stylezink profile image82
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Go outside, take a walk, go to the park. Like another mentioned there's websites that tell you about free stuff to do in your area. Google! It's your bestfriend for times like this.

I usually clean up and work outside in my yard. I love to draw, write, paint, and take photo's. I also do that to pass time. Sometimes I'll bake something that I've never tried.

There's many things you can do to pass the time. It just depends what you're into.

5. profile image0
    alexarposted 6 years ago

Go out for a hike. Look around you and you will see the beauty of nature and how to profit from it so you can use that money to pass time with money, hahah.

6. SuperheroSales profile image61
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

Go to the library and try to find books that will be hard to put down.  If you haven't had any recommendations from friends, ask the librarians what books are popular that have to do with your interests.

Your local library may also have lists of free events in your area, so it's a great place to start!

7. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Find something else to do to occupy your time. Such as taking walks enjoying nature, reading, play some cards with your friends, listen to some of your favorite oldies but goodies, find an arts and crafts to learn, keep a diary of the good times and the not so pleasant times and grow from the experiences. I'm experiencing the same thing right now living on a shoe string budget, I feel your pain.

8. nanetteparker profile image64
    nanetteparkerposted 6 years ago

ride a bike.. this won't require you to spend money

9. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

reading, hiking and any other things that not only are free but give you relaxation at the same time. sex is good too.

10. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

A day at the beach, a picnic, fishing, community events, library, going skating or bike riding. Work at home such as gardening or painting, making or building something or cooking.  Visiting friends and family.

11. rai2722 profile image74
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

Play sports. You don't have to spend any dime to play some basketball games with your mates. If you don't like sports, maybe you can read books or just take a walk around your neighborhood.

12. samtenabray profile image59
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Go to the park take in the scenery of your local area!