jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Whos had the greatest influence on your life?

1. Sottway profile image77
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

Whos had the greatest influence on your life?

2. infoforum profile image68
    infoforumposted 6 years ago

My brother had a greater influence on my life

3. profile image0
    lisa.bomposted 6 years ago

My husband has been the most influence in my life. He showed me how to love.

4. Cara.R profile image74
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

It's always been my family but as I have gotten older I have added to my list. It's hard for me to pick  one. I have had so many great influences in my life.

5. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Jesus has had the biggest influence on my life.......If I could be like him I would be Happy.........

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

My grandmother. She made friends wherever she went. No matter what the situation, she remained calm and focused.

7. profile image0
    hawaiihibouposted 6 years ago

When I was a child I saw a tv movie about Helen Keller which stared Patty Duke. I was a child then and I was so very impacted that a blind and deaf child could graduate from an university. Thus I made Helen one of my greatest influences of my life for all the obstacles she faced she still achieved and still lived. I must admit I feel sorry for myself many times for being a victim of info and name theft get bothered a lot (as if life hadn't already enough to contend with) and all because of some horrid people I'm a victim-well I'm triumphantly surviving being a victim of crime and I'll never drop charges forever!), so you see I guess the tv show was not only an influence, but help too. Thanks for asking. Have a wonderful Happy Holiday season.

8. aditi3129 profile image61
    aditi3129posted 6 years ago

My father is the most influence in my life because his friends teach him

9. Carol Petretti profile image70
    Carol Petrettiposted 6 years ago

My Dad. I was very proud of how he dealt with having Parkinson disease, and my mother's poor health. I hope to be just like him.

10. profile image0
    a-eliza-agnesposted 6 years ago

My older brother. He protects me, helps me, and is always there for me. He is my friend that I can talk to about anything.

11. lookn4osiris profile image60
    lookn4osirisposted 6 years ago

BOTH my mothers. 
    I was a "late adoption" at the age of 6, and they were both VERY different with many influential impacts to me life.  I have since lost them both, so cherish your parents while you have them, I lost mine early in life and often envy those who "bitch" about parents.  Makes me smile.