jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you like being lonely at times or rather most of the time ?

1. saurabhpande23c profile image61
    saurabhpande23cposted 6 years ago

Do you like being lonely at times or rather most of the time ?

I get this felling sometimes some odd day that I need nothing but some time away from everything. That time you just need to be yourself. You just want your company. You just want to think of those things which are related only to you. No Friends, no Family, just you and and bloody Oxygen to breath [of course you can't get rid of it] ....

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6068548_f260.jpg

2. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

Good question. We all need time for ourselves.  I believe God gave us our lives, and our individuality to enjoy , and we have a right to live our lives without too much interference if this is what we desire.

I can be your friend, but I have no right to tell you how to live your life, or what you should do with your life. Good friendships require giving friends space, and time to think for themselves.

You have a right to be happy, to have joy, friendships, and to have a personal life.

God Bless You.

3. saurabhpande23c profile image61
    saurabhpande23cposted 6 years ago

@stars439  .. Exactly..you need a time away from everyone that includes your family too... Thanks for the answer stars439. I was almost beginning to think like I am being a paranoid.

4. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

To be lonely at times is normal but to be lonely most of the time is not good at all. Maybe you have depression and you need to check it early before you get lonely all the time.

working