jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which would you rather live oceanfront or mountainside and why?

1. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

Which would you rather live oceanfront or mountainside and why?

2. Arioch profile image82
    Ariochposted 6 years ago

Definately by the oceanfront, the sound and scent of the sea.  No doubt nearby beaches too...

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

I would prefer to live in a home with a view of the ocean -- and that is probably because at age 65, I have become "The Old Man of the Sea." ;-)

4. modgirlok profile image61
    modgirlokposted 6 years ago

Mountainside, because I love hiking. However, when I'm older and less physically able, I would probably prefer a view of the sea.

5. TripleAMom profile image87
    TripleAMomposted 6 years ago

We live in Pensacola, Florida and are surrounded by water though our home is not oceanfront.  We can drive just a minute and be at the water.  It's beautiful.  We love to vacation at beach houses where the kids can walk down to the water, find shells, go fishing, and play with hermit crabs and ghost shrimp.  The sunset on the water is gorgeous.  We enjoy visiting the mountains, but to live would definately be oceanfront.

6. profile image0
    onlookerposted 6 years ago

oceanfront without a doubt. I enjoy the sun and the sea, it brings out something romantic in me *)

7. midwest1 profile image60
    midwest1posted 6 years ago

Mountainside for sure.  The breeze through the tree tops, the beautiful colors in the fall, the light russle of the aspen tree, the birds and the wildlife.  And if you're lucky enough to live near a river or brook - that's heaven.

working