How do you shop for the most efficient air filters for your house?

1. Donna Huebsch profile image91
    Donna Huebschposted 6 years ago

How do you shop for the most efficient air filters for your house?

2. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

I like to pay the least amount that I can for air filters while making sure that I obtain the best quality that I can afford. I manage to accomplish this task by shopping at Walmart for my filters. If I am low on cash, I may have to compromise by purchasing a cheaper filter, but I will only do this occasionally, and when I do, I do not leave the cheap filter in place for too long. A cheap filter will usually do a fair job for approximately one month, I find. If you have the cash, that is, if you can afford to purchase the better filters, you are better off for it. Best regards, Dr. Haddox

3. michaelsimmons001 profile image44
    michaelsimmons001posted 6 years ago

If you wanted to keep it cheap, buy a washable one. Although why would anyone who needs to have clean air for a health issue buy cheap. also a good way to keep the air clean in your home to really keep your bedroom clean since you are spending 8 or more hours a day in this area. Wash sheets and pillow cases at least every 2 days. Wash your pillows too or put them in the freezer it will kill all of the dust mites on them. Take a UV light over the bed and kill all of the dust mites. Although this is extreme it does work, I have been a pro at this since 1997.