jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the worst "chore" you have to do?

1. CassyLu1981 profile image83
    CassyLu1981posted 6 years ago

What is the worst "chore" you have to do?

Chores are never ending.  There's always something that needs to be done around the house.  Cleaning is my big chore.  It seems to take forever to get done and it never stays clean for long.  What is the chore that you don't like doing and why?

2. simonsez profile image65
    simonsezposted 6 years ago

I hate to iron clothes.  It is something I put off for weeks on end (especially if I don't need that particular piece right away).  Fortunately, most of my things are wrinkle free!

3. JKenny profile image92
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

Probably mowing the lawn, its so boring. Then, once you've done it, you have to spend ages cleaning the mower itself. If I had a bigger garden, I'd plant more trees and create a sort of mini forest, so I wouldn't have to do it.

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I cant stand making my bed but I do it any way another big one for me is laundry I get so frustrated when the clothes wont coroporate with me and fall of the hangers before I even get them in my closet!

5. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I had to look at this question and see many chores that I also do not "jump for joy" at. I would have to say my least favorite chore is ironing. I always wait until the mound is big and then set my mind to getting it done.  It helps to watch a favorite movie while doing  it.

6. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

Cleaning the house, like you said takes forever! THEN ironing!

working