What is the reason of personal happiness?

1. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image72
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 6 years ago

What is the reason of personal happiness?

We feel happy sometime for some reason behind but sometime without.

2. carcro profile image93
    carcroposted 6 years ago

Happiness is spiritual, if what you desire is happiness and you have stated this to the almighty power through meditation, prayer or daily thoughts, you will achieve a state of happiness without any effort beyond the request. But most people desire more money or a better job or a better relationship. They believe those things will make them happy. The end result as they obtain the object of their desire is they feel happy for a moment but the happiness fades quickly, in a matter of days and even hours they are feeling unhappy again. The object of their desire has now been replaced with a new "something" they feel they need.

Instead everyone should desire happiness, they should quietly meditate or pray a few minutes a day and picture themselves in their happiest state. I know when I had been through tough times, I found myself thinking out loud that I just want to be happy. It made sense that if I was happy, then nothing else mattered. There are times in the day when you breath the air and your senses come alive with the gratitude that you're alive and able to be apart of this great earth. Being in a state of happiness does not have any measuring stick on how much money you make or the car you drive or even the job you currently work at. It is simply a realization subconsciously that you appreciate life and the miracle of being alive. What a great gift that has been bestowed upon us.

working