jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Will you be planting a vegetable garden this year?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Will you be planting a vegetable garden this year?

Every year I can hardly wait to plant my vegetable garden and I'm really thinking about it this year. How about you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6417298_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 5 years ago

Yes, fresh vegetables are favorites of mine. In particular, I enjoy the look and smell of herbs and the taste of home-grown carrots, pumpkins, squashes, and tomatoes.

3. peeples profile image90
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Mine went in the ground about a week ago. We are doing habanero, Jalapeno, purple onion, green onion, purple Jalapeno, garlic, Purple basil, Early girl tomato, big boy tomato, white sweet corn, musk melon, serrano, cherry tomato, squash, cucumber, and peter peppers. I can't wait. We are already getting blooms on the habaneros. The only veggies we will be left to buy that we use are broccoli and lettuce. Can't wait for the tomatoes to come in!

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Yes.
    I can wait, planting and sowing requires waiting for Mother Nature to work in her own special way.

5. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I'd love to have a vegetable garden but the critters around here would eat everything. I'm battling with chipmunks and a huge raccoon as well as other wildlife. My garden wouldn't have a chance sad

6. agusfanani profile image81
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

Yes, I've prepared composted soil in some containers which I'm going to use for my organic  gardening to grow vegetables and fruits like tomatoes and melons. I hope this project will be fruitful as expected.

7. Jojosi profile image59
    Jojosiposted 5 years ago

Yes. Planning on growing my own pineapples for the first time.  This is in addition to the usual vegetable patch.   I am hoping all goes well with the pineapple project.

working