jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you use a "To Do" list?

1. Laura Schneider profile image90
    Laura Schneiderposted 5 years ago

Do you use a "To Do" list?

Do you have a "To Do" list that you use at home or work to help keep yourself on track and organized?

2. cherylone profile image93
    cheryloneposted 5 years ago

Absolutely, for everything I do.  My daughter does too.  We often have lists of the lists we have created of things to do--I know, we are ah, unusual.  smile

1. Laura Schneider profile image90
      Laura Schneiderposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, you're not unusual :-) I do that, too. (My iPhone lists all of my lists automatically).

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. It helps me remain organized and so everything gets done. I have a day planner and plan what to do each day. Sometimes there are three things in one day, and sometimes there are twenty. It all depends on how busy I am and when I intend to do them. If I don't write it down, it doesn't get done.

4. Vegas Elias profile image30
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Yes a "To Do" list is the best way to keep a track of our progress on events which we need to do. I have been following a "To Do" list for over 20 years and it is the best alternative to writing a diary.

5. sangre profile image98
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Yes, if i didn't have this I would not know where to begin. I usually create my work one on Fridays. It help to have everything nice and organised for the following week. Plus you know what is expected to be done and having deadlines make you finish things on time at home or at work.

6. Eric Calderwood profile image84
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

Definitely!  I update my list each night for the following day.  I have become much more productive since starting.  Without a list I find that somehow I don't have time for everything I need to do.

7. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Yes, always! I can't think straight without a To-Do list... lol

8. Mmargie1966 profile image95
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

I must use a "To Do" list or I will forget what I wanted to do!  LOL

working