jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the messiest room in your house?

1. TinasTreasures profile image72
    TinasTreasuresposted 5 years ago

What is the messiest room in your house?

Which room do you wish you could wave a magic wand over and have it orderly again?

2. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

Up until recently it was my small bedroom at the back now used as a small office for writing and so on. No matter how hard I tried to keep this room organised and tidy, it just didn't work - a magic wand would have been wonderful!!

But now, I have to say that it's not the office, but the sitting room and kitchen that is totally disorganised. Why? I have now got an 9 week old pup and the place is like a disaster area!! When this bundle of super energy runs around it's chaos and a magic wand would be brilliant! Hopefully things will get better in about 6 days time - from then she will be allowed out for walks and better exercise, so here's hoping it wil tire her out a bit!!

3. sadie423 profile image92
    sadie423posted 5 years ago

Our master bed room- for some reason it always ends up as the catch all for everything that has no home. We recently moved and it is still that way....I am hoping I can get organized enough to put all those stray things in the donation pile or in the basement!

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Kitchen.  It seems every time someone walks thru, it gets messy, drippy, or just plain icky.  It is a constant job like laundry.  so I wish I could just snap my fingers and have it clean.

working