jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe that flowers can feel?

1. avorodisa profile image87
    avorodisaposted 5 years ago

Do you believe that flowers can feel?

Buddhists and some flowers' fans believe that flowers are living beings that have emotions. A flower can take your pain - it will die but will bring you a relief. Do you think it's true?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6834924_f260.jpg

2. Agantum profile image60
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

Flowers are pretty
    Flowers don't feel
    They can't like me
    Unrequited
    My love for flowers
    Is unrequited
    Flowers fade
    Flower water smells
    But still
    I come back for more
    Pretty flowers

3. Mittalmailbox profile image70
    Mittalmailboxposted 5 years ago

It was proved a long ago that all tree, plants can feel like humans. The scientist was Dr. Bose (Indian).

1. Agantum profile image60
      Agantumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose was the first to prove the electrical communication mechanism of plant cells.  He hypothesised emotions.
      If, as you say, plants feel like humans, I hope it is on a good day when they want to get out of bed.

4. yssubramanyam profile image60
    yssubramanyamposted 5 years ago

all existing elements are having connectivity, the feeling can be realized with deep meditation. water in Atlantic and water in living species or else where on the planet is same.

1. Agantum profile image60
      Agantumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All people, connected to all things, but only some people will meditate and realise this connection.  Many people do not know that they are connected.  Flowers are also connected, but I do not believe that flowers meditate and know they are.

2. yssubramanyam profile image60
      yssubramanyamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

flowers are very close to nature. they do not have mind like human. yet they are part of intelligence. so meditation is not required those which do not think or view with mind.

5. productreviewme profile image73
    productreviewmeposted 5 years ago

Yes I believe they can feel. Such as the rays of sunshine giving them the energy to grow.

working