What is the best remedy for hair loss?

1. sereseus profile image72
    sereseusposted 5 years ago

What is the best remedy for hair loss?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

If you are talking about male hair loss, then the answer is that there is no realistic remedy. You can do hair plugs and use Rogain shampoos for the rest of your life, were a toupee or shave it all off sand claim it was your decision.

If it is a woman suffering from thinning hair, there could be numerous reasons and a consultation with a doctor would be a good first step.

3. profile image0
    Modonikaposted 5 years ago

I would recommend Mintop solution USP 2%. I used it. Its very effective. My doctor suggested this to me.
    Another things are use Emblic Myrobalam or amla(Indian Gooseberry). You can get its fruit or powder form. Soak about a handful of dry amla in a cup of cold water. Leave the dried fruit or powder in water overnight and the next morning strain the water and extract the soft pulps of the fruits. Apply the fine paste on your hair and scalp uniformly. Leave it 30 minutes,then rinse off it with tepid water without using shampoo or any other cleansing product. Its natural remedy, mostly people in India believe its make hairs black. I have seen the results. Its makes hair shine. It suits, its natural with no harm.

working