jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a maid? Do you think it's worth it?

1. Jesse Mugnier profile image74
    Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years ago

Do you have a maid? Do you think it's worth it?

Okay, I am a stay at home WORKING mom and honestly, just don't have it in me some days to fold the laundry or vacuum the rug. I was wondering, what are your thoughts on maid services? Do you think that it's worth paying someone to lend a helping hand or is it a waste of money?

*Keep in mind, I would only have someone come maybe twice a month, to lighten the load slightly. I'm not so lazy I would need one every other day or even once a week.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, there is a gal I know that does cleaning, and I keep saying I am going to call her and get her help.  But I never do it. I just can't bring myself to have someone else deal with my mess.

I had someone 2 days a week for a little while, but it was my daughter when she wasn't working and it worked out great.  Then she got a full time job and that was that.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

If it's worth it for you, then it is worth it.

4. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

You could always give it a try and see how you like having a cleaning service. Nothing is permanent. If you don't like it, you can cancel their service. It could end up being the best thing you ever did for yourself and family. A happy mommy is a happy family! Best ~ fitmom

1. fitmom profile image83
      fitmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the best answer nomination!  smile fitmom

2. Jesse Mugnier profile image74
      Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, thank you, I loved your answer!

working