jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What makes your house a home?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image81
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

What makes your house a home?

2. btrbell profile image90
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

The people (and pets) in it. I could live anywhere and surround myself with anything but my home wouldn't be a home without the love.

1. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome! You took my answer. smile

2. moonfairy profile image76
      moonfairyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ditto btrbell smile

3. lifetips123 profile image59
    lifetips123posted 5 years ago

Living together with our parents, who spend their entire life for children loving and protecting them really creates the indispensable compassionate ambience in our home.  Even if it is a small home (poor family), the understanding among the family members, adjustments, sacrificing individual interest for the family as a whole, and compassion creates a home.

4. moonfairy profile image76
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I agree with btrbell...the people and pets in it and the love and laughter.

5. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Just like people before me have already said: people who make me feel comfortable and make me laugh, animals that greet me every day when I get through the gate to my farm, trees and bush that whisper around me and animals that hide there, sun that shines on my face and warm wind that heal my aches and pains.....and my little cottage that gives me roof under my head when sky gets dark and cold wind starts to blow....my home is just so much more than just four brick walls and decoration inside.....

working