jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think yearly carpet cleaning is beneficial to your health?

1. Pablo Duque profile image41
    Pablo Duqueposted 3 years ago

Do you think yearly carpet cleaning is beneficial to your health?

According to the American Lung Association, if members of your household suffer from conditions that can affect their breathing, such as snoring or asthma, it’s especially crucial that you vacuum your carpets at least three times a week. Set aside from vacuuming you will also benefit from professional steam cleaning. Carpet cleaning will not only improve the appearance of your home and extend the life of your carpet but the most valuable benefit from the process is improving you and your family’s health!

2. Cre8tor profile image99
    Cre8torposted 3 years ago

Absolutely. My wife's company does this as a service and in turn, she has taken multiple classes on the subject. Especially for allergy sufferers, there is an enormous benefit. Think of all the pollen that gets tracked into the home not to mention the normal....dust, dead skin, pet dander, deteriorated padding, etc...that are all airborn once disturbed, meaning everytime you walk on it.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I don't have carpeting, but I think at least once a year would improve people's health especially if they're prone to allergies. Dirt, pollen, pet dander, and many other things get pushed down into the carpet and even the best vacuums can't get it all no matter what the advertisements tell you.

4. profile image53
    AliciaDaleposted 3 years ago

Yearly or monthly carpet cleaning can indeed be beneficial for your health as this cleaning process removes all the dirt and dust mites from your place keeping it clean and healthy. You can also get more details on the importance of cleaning and appropriate cleaning services at http://www.expressbusinessdirectory.com … ney-C98905 online.