jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone knows how to grow a jasmine's tree.?

1. erorantes profile image49
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Does anyone knows how to grow a jasmine's tree.?

I live in miami. The weather is hot. I tried a few ways to grow the jasmine's tree.  But I have no lock.any ideas on how to make the branch  stay a live.  I tried to grow the plant of jasmine under the shade. And  I tried to grow it half shade  and half sun.  Probably the ideal way of doing it. It will be in a green house.

2. Venkatachari M profile image57
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

I hope jasmine is a plant. Not a tree. You can grow it in pots also. But it spreads quickly as branches also take roots when they touch the earth. Normally it grows and flowers in summers. It requires sunlight and water. You can add some fertilisers also for quick growth. Until it stands to grow, care should be taken so that it does not get dried up. Some wetness should be there during whole day time. But do not fill more water. Water 2,3  or 3,4 times during day time. If it is not standing straight you can put some support till it becomes strong enough to stand on its own.

3. erorantes profile image49
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Thank you. It is true. Jasmine is a plant, and I am treating the plant as a tree. What happened  my jasmine's tree is old that it looks like a tree. Thank you again.

1. Venkatachari M profile image57
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's okay. You are welcome.

working