What is the best brand of air conditioner for home?
I want to buy a high quality air conditioner for home, please help me.
It's Easy to say Brands
1. Voltas Air Conditioner
2. LG Air Conditioner
3. Samsung Air Conditioners
4. Blue Star Air Conditioners
5. Hitachi Air Conditioners
6. Onida AC
Check the following.
1) What is the size of AC that I should buy for my room?
2) Which star rating would be good for me?
3) What are Inverter ACs?
4) I saw a BEE star rating for an Inverter AC. Is it valid?
5) I have less use of AC, is Inverter AC still be better for me?
6) My dealer tells me to buy a 3 star AC as Inverter AC is good only if I use it for 18 hours daily throughout the year. Is it true?
7) Is it beneficial to go for a bigger tonnage AC? Will it cool better?
8) Can I go for a smaller sized AC from what the calculator suggests me? Will it save electricity for me?
9) Which brand is good?
10) Which brand gives best service in my area?
11) What is EER? How can I use EER to compare ACs? How does EER of inverter AC compare to EER of other ACs?
12) Is a lower EER of inverter AC better than higher EER of fixed speed AC?
13) I want to buy copper condenser but the model specification says it is pre-coated aluminium fins. Is it really copper?
14) I have a tight budget, should I go for a window AC?
15) Which refrigerant is environment friendly?
16) Should I buy an AC online?
17) Do you have any specific suggestion for me based on my budget?
18) What is the electricity consumption of a specific AC?
19) Your calculator tells me a certain size for my room, is it correct?
20) Is stabiliser required for my AC?
21) There is a significant price difference between a BEE 3 star rated AC and Inverter AC. Is Inverter AC really worth it?
22) What is Bluefin/Gold Fin Technology? Is it copper?
23) Which Air Filters are necessary for my use?
24) Will it be fine if I go for an Aluminium Condenser?
25) The models you have listed are not available in the stores. What do I do?
26) I have a shop/commercial establishment. Can you please help me buy an AC for that?
27) How does Air Flow Rate (or Air Delivery) of AC impact cooling?
by Research Analyst 7 years ago
How to Fix a Carrier Air Conditioner
by Top Known and Unknown Facts 2 years ago
How do I know if my air conditioner needs Freon?
by marcals 7 years ago
can I get a tax credit for a new air conditioner
by PhoenixV 5 years ago
How Does A Car Air Conditioner Work?How Does A Car Air Conditioner Work?
by Simone Haruko Smith 6 years ago
Most of us have the pleasure of working with modern appliances- they make life so easy! That said, choosing and maintaining appliances can be quite difficult. Why not make life even easier for folks by sharing with them your tips on purchasing, cleaning, and maintaining appliances? As part of this...
by redda 7 years ago
carrier air v Rv air conditionerwhile at a park last week the carrier air v unit started makeing a humming sound. we shut it down fast. Not sure what is wrong please any ideas what to check.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|