jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How many of you still have snow on the ground, and if so, are you getting cabin

1. Nancy Owens profile image95
    Nancy Owensposted 14 months ago

How many of you still have snow on the ground, and if so, are you getting cabin fever yet?

So I'll go first. Still have around 6 inches of snow. It melts, freezing rains, and then tries to snow. The weather is just sort of cycling like that. Even though there are places where you can see patches of bare ground, it is still a world of white, mostly. And yes. I think I have cabin fever, LOL!

2. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 14 months ago

Every time we get close to all of the snow melting we get another crazy dump of it.  Right now we have quite a bit on the ground, I was out shovelling today.  smile

Truthfully I think I'm outside more in the snow than I am in the heat!  Snow is fun, you can bundle up and play.  I have a much easier time with that than I do with heat and sun.

Nancy Owensposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Yes... we can always put more clothes on, but when the heat comes, there isn't much we can do except go swimming or run through the sprinkler!

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 14 months ago

I am in Alberta, it's been snowing on and off for 2 days. We still don't have as much snow as last year. I suffer from SAD. But it seems that my being here and writing on hubpages has stopped it this year. No cabin fever at all this year. 2 weeks ago the snow was almost gone.

1. Aime F profile image85
      Aime Fposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I'm in Alberta, too ! *waves*

2. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Hi, how are you. It looks like we are warming up,again.

3. Nancy Owens profile image95

Today we have sunshine, finally. Snow isn't melting very fast, but we are hoping the temperatures climb into the 40s tomorrow. Then maybe we'll get some melting going on, Lol!

4. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 14 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13426172_f260.jpg

Live 7 miles from the Mexican border. There is snow on the mountain tops.  Here's a image 7 days ago from the ridge.  All around,  the spooky sounds of melting snow crashing down here and there -  had my little dog on high alert.

Awww... poor little guy. It looks like there is lots of cloud cover there. A really unique photo!

working