Novelty Toilet Paper - A Fun Novelty Gift
Novelty Toilet Paper For Fun
Here's a fun selection of novelty toilet paper for parties and humorous gifts. If you're a fan of toilet humor, you've come to the right place! Create a naughty talking point at any party by placing a roll of novelty toilet paper in your bathroom for guests to giggle at. Or maybe you want a humorous gift for someone, no one would expect to be given toilet paper as a gift!
Whether at home or at work, you can have a lot of fun with these rolls of novelty toilet paper. Everyone should enjoy a bit of mischief from time to time!
See below for the novelty toilet paper designs to choose from, there's a funny for everyone. If you're in the mood for pranks, go visit people taking funny toilet paper with you and make the swap! It's good to be naughty once in a while.
Novelty Toilet Paper Designs
Silly, funny, juvenile, yeah, but it's good to laugh, it's medically recognized as being beneficial to your well being. Next time you get caught pranking someone, say that you did it for your health.
So, in what instances will novelty toilet paper come in handy? Well, you may be someone who just wants novelty toilet paper in your bathroom to liven up the decor. You may live with your parents and want annoy them, or maybe you're having a party and want to amuse your guests.
It could of course be a combination of these things, your parents may be having the party and you want to liven things up a bit. This would work especially well if work colleagues or a boss is coming over.
Maybe you want to brighten up your work bathroom, novelty toilet paper would certainly do that.
It doesn't have to be an offensive design either, there's novelty toilet paper that is just decorative. If you're tired of the boring plain version, go for one that has a design on it.
Toilet Paper Facts!
- The use of toilet paper was first documented in China in the 6th century AD. The scholar-official Yan Zhitui wrote that: "Paper on which there are quotations or commentaries from Five Classics or the names of sages, I dare not use for toilet purposes".
- In the year 851 AD a Muslim traveller to China wrote that: "They (the Chinese) are not careful about cleanliness, and they do not wash themselves with water when they have done their necessities; but they only wipe themselves with paper."
- Before toilet paper was readily available, items such as hemp, wool and lace were used by wealthy people.
- Poor people had to make do with rags, wood shavings, stones, sand, snow, moss, leaves, hay, ferns, maize, seashells, fruit skins and corn cobs! Don't know about you but the mental image I current have is an interesting one.
- Joseph Gayetty is credited with introducing commercially available toilet paper in the United States. It was first introduced in 1857 and had Gayetty's name watermarked onto each sheet.
- An average American uses 50lbs of toilet paper per year.
Glow In The Dark Toilet Paper
The cool solution to having to turn the bathroom light on! This glow in the dark toilet paper gives off a cool green glow that means you'll never have trouble locating your toilet paper again.