- Personal Finance»
- Income & Making Money»
- Making Extra Money Through Odd Jobs
Goodbye Clickbank. Hello Instant PayPal Payments!
Clickbank vs. Instant PayPal Payments
Clickbank is a marketplace for digital informational products and software. It is one of the most popular methods that internet marketers use to make money online. There are gurus that claim Clickbank has helped them become millionaires either by marketing Clickbank products or by selling their own ebooks. They claim that their success is due to their large email lists full of subscribers that are eager to buy anything they suggest. This may be true. However, the average internet marketer doesn't possess such a list and building one takes time. This means that Clickbank may not be the best way for you to make money quickly. Why? That's what I'm going to explain.
What you need to know about Clickbank!
Clickbank has a large marketplace of digital products. You can find some product or service on almost any topic that you can think of. What you need to know is that they have a complicated list of requirements you must meet in order to receive payment.
Let's take a look at the requirements you must meet to get your Clickbank commissions:
- The default setting for a payment threshold is $100.00.
- You must have made 5 sales with 5 different credit card numbers.
- Two of the 5 different credit card purchases must have been made using Visa and MasterCard.
- If you have less than the payment threshold of $100.00 for 90 days, they charge you $1.00 per pay period. If after 180 days you still don't meet the threshold, they start deducting $5.00 per pay period. After 365 days of no additional earnings, they charge $50.00 per pay period. Your account is considered dormant.
- In order to qualify for direct deposit, you must have received two paper checks.
- Payments are made on a biweekly basis, unless you receive direct deposits or wire transfers.
- There are additional fees on your commissions for paper checks.
These are just a few of the complicated hurdles you need to jump through to get the commissions you earned using Clickbank. If you don't meet them all, you don't get your payment.
At one time, I had over $250.00 in my clickbank account. I didn't receive my commissions because the purchases had been made using paypal. Since I hadn't made any sales in 90 days, they started deducting fees from my account regularly.
I thought to myself:
There has to be a better way!
Well, I finally found it. There are excellent products you can promote on HubPages, Squidoo, article directories, etc that produce instant paypal payments!
How can anyone get instant paypal payments?
These digital informational products come already come with a website and master resale rights or MRR. Here's how it works. Let's say you an ebook about Twitter that interests you. You decide to purchase the ebook. You can log on to the member's area, add a username and your paypal account and sell it to someone else. It's that simple! Some of the sites give you 100% of every sale. No waiting! Every purchase goes straight to your paypal account. Other sites split the sales 50/50. In other words, you may get the first sale and they get the next.
I don't know about you, but it makes a lot more sense to sell something that will send direct paypal payments to your account. Why wait months for your commissions when you can get them instantly? It's a no brainer.
I hope that you found this information useful. Feel free to contact me or leave a message on the guestbook for a quicker reply.
Instant PayPal Payments vs. Clickbank Commissions
Can I Get Instant AlertPay Payments?
There are people that are not able to use paypal for one reason or another. For these individuals, there are sites that allow payments to be processed through AlertPay and SafePay. I don't want to post the links here, so someone won't be tempted to flag my content. Feel free to contact me fopr the free info. If you're interested in digital products/software you can use a site that offers 80 master resale rights for an extremely low cost, visit my site Getting-Out-of-debt.info. Look for master resale rights. Once you're there you'll find many other ways I make money online as well as tips on personal finance, frugality and more!
HubPages That Show You How to Make Money Online
- Amazon Affiliate Program: How I Made 93 Sales in One Day
- Blogsvertise Earnings March 2012
Discover how much I earned writing reviews for Blogsvertise. Find out how you can get paid to blog. Free to join. Read more now!
- Make Money Online Using Twitter
Twitter is the hottest social media site right now. It's a micro-blogging platform that answers the question: What are you doing? Using Twitter is a great way to network with people that are in the same...
- How My Google Adsense Earnings Paid for My Car
Discover how I earned enough money to make my car payments.