HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE....

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (26 posts)
  1. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

Can anybody explain the best and smartest way to earn online , by using different sites and how ?

1. sonykuddi profile image41
      sonykuddiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you really want to earn money online then try to start writing good quality articles at hubpages or any other article posting site or else join affiliate network, while searching on Google you will find many web sites. Choose the one in which you are capable to work.

2. scryba profile image59
      scrybaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lot of ways to make money through online. 'fiverr' is a simple online working platform. Also 'Elance' and 'Freelancer' are great. If you have a web site, you can have to monetize with 'adsense', 'chitika' and earn money. You can ask me any doubts here.

- Scryba

3. scryba profile image59
      scrybaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you have to update daily your hub page, its also help to make high income. Hub pages provide many monitizing options. Make SEO to your Hub page and get high rank in search engines. That will make targeted viewers.

- Scryba

4. Ratatoesk profile image59
      Ratatoeskposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well, there are definitely many ways to earn money online. But one canĀ“t say which one is the best. You always have to focus on and even if you found the very best way but do nothing you wont earn a dime.
      For example I have started a youtube channel at the 11th of Januray this year. I have created and uploaded 70 short videos. Than I searched for the best keywords, created title and description and tags. Than I connected youtube with Adsense, twitter, facebook and google+ and set my checkmark on "monetarize video". Within 6 weeks I got more than 6500 visitors and started earning some money.
      Now I started hubpages 3 days ago and have the same, connected all, even with amazon and ebay, put my youtube video on my hub, in my video description I put a link to my hub. And I already started earning money.
      Well, it is not that much money but nevertheless money. And what I like is, once I have made all settings and placed a video or hub, I can actually leave it alone. And collects money all days long. Alone.
      All I have to do is scaling - creating more videos and/or hubs.
      I think this is pretty smart.

5. iamvijay profile image61
      iamvijayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

so you want to make money rite now okay.The best way you can earn is blogging try to write some article in blogs after you get a traffic and a good amount of article apply for adsense and earn money.
      or otherwise choose any website from below join and make money out of here:
      Fixya
      Indyarocks
      Webanswers
      Docstoc
      Hubpages
      squidoo
      These are sites which i would like to recommend for you for making money online.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image58
    A Driveby Quipperposted 11 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6099612_f260.jpg
    illustration by WD Curry 111 (copyright)

3. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7525676_f248.jpg

Like the Guy Above.... Just be yourself - Sell Everything - Sell Everyone Else's - Get the Bucks Upfront - And No Matter What..... Don't Believe Anyone that says they've got all the answers - But, be fair though... they're probably trying to get their kids back from the Pawn Shop, after listening to the advice You Want To Hear!   lol

4. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

we need some real advices..!

1. Pearldiver profile image66
      Pearldiverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What... You mean you want us to embellish reality?  smile

What split are you prepared to negotiate... or was this just supposed to be a Freebie??

Right now there's a lot of 'Real Advice' on the table... does it look like we aren't being genuine??  sad

I believe you can Still get an affiliate agency with the millionaire who launched 'Origami Boulders' at the world and his wall!  lol

5. 2uesday profile image65
    2uesdayposted 11 years ago

The smartest way to earn money online if you manage to achieve it, is to keep your cards close to your chest.

However,  there are hundreds of articles online on the topic of making money online, some are by people who have managed to do so while others are just wishful thinking.

6. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

we need some reliable & Honest websites address where people can make their career and fortune!

7. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

we hear stories very much but like to hear someone who really explored these....!

8. aa lite profile image85
    aa liteposted 11 years ago

Everybody who makes money online has their own way, and what works for one person might not work for somebody else.  Whatever you do it is slow and painful and very uncertain.  You also have to be very distrustful of what anybody writes, especially if they have affiliate links.

From the different sites I've tried, I've made the most money (and it really is not much, I broke through the $100 barrier in the last 2 months but I think that was the Christmas effect) was selling pictures' on Zazzle, and writing Amazon affiliate stuff on Squidoo.  I've made about the same amount of money on both and I've only been at them for 3-4 months.  HubPages and WebAnswers were I was most active when I started about 10 months ago are really not doing much for me.

There are several people on Squidoo who are very successful with Amazon, a few of them have e-books.  I've been reading Skeffling's blog (she also writes on HP but not much), it's called Skeffling's make money online, so I suggest you look her up.  I think the most important factor to succeed is to figure out keyword research, write on topics that people are searching for but which are not saturated.

9. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

thank you..i like some work in mechanical engg,manufacturing , teaching-learning,general writings etc

10. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

aa thanks very much!, i am new to hub pages as well...

1. LeanMan profile image80
      LeanManposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Most of us that earn money here and other places have spent years learning what works and what does not through trial and error.. most of the crap you will find written on the internet is out of date and likely to get you banned rather than help you make money...

Read the learning center on HP and start here.. this is one of the easiest places to start earning money.. don't expect to make your fortune overnight... it takes a huge amount of hard work and a lot of luck!!

1. profile image52
        r2001posted 11 years agoin reply to this

is there any stuff in the different   websites that claim..for earning money online!?

11. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 11 years ago

The easiest way to make money online is to trace money using a lightbox and then print your own money notes and go for a spend!....this tip is for free, if you want to find out more then head on over to pulltheotheroneyoudonut.com

12. SamoHossam profile image54
    SamoHossamposted 11 years ago

blogging good articles then publish it it will give your good visitor to your blog

13. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

i feel some subjects are good for me and some are not..! have to or not to have is a big big question ! isnt it.. i think this dilemma is felt by someone..?!?!?

14. Louise Lately profile image60
    Louise Latelyposted 11 years ago

There is no fast track way to earn money on hubpages if that's what you are looking for - it will take time and effort - after you have produced several quality hubs and have followed advice such as link building then you will gradually build traffic to your page and earn money.

15. tedriese profile image60
    tedrieseposted 11 years ago

Hi -

I know of a way that you can make money online - but it's going to take some elbow grease and a little technical know-how.  I'm actually giving step by step instructions in my hub about how you can create your own Internet TV-Station and then set your own rates on an online auction house for commercial advertising space that you could sell in exchange for hosting bandwidth.

This isn't your typical online money making scheme - I'm a business major that has spent the last three years developing this business plan and I'm only sharing my ideas so that I can give my own young station a boost in ratings. 

It's more of a complete business plan that I'm writing about - a way to found a business that is conducted mostly online.  In the end you're still going to have to drive up your own consumer base - but if you follow my designs then I will teach you how to turn a gaming computer into a multi-channel TV-Station that you can charge hosting space for off your home high-speed internet connection.

Check out my hub if you're interested in learning more...
    Ted

16. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

I've found another site that is actually throwing some money my way. Not telling though...

17. profile image52
    r2001posted 11 years ago

i think everybody is making secret money...! i think we need share to make smart money....

18. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 11 years ago

Freelancing is the best way to earn money online. You may freelance for hubpages as well but it depends on you qualities.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)