jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you had any success in Internet Marketing? How long did it take?

1. marcofratelli profile image70
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Have you had any success in Internet Marketing? How long did it take?

2. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I had a few successes in internet marketing. Really, they can happen as quickly or take as long as the person wishes to put time and effort into exceeding.

~thranax~

3. mailxpress profile image49
    mailxpressposted 8 years ago

Hi,
    Yes, I do have much success in Internet Marketing and it gets better each week.
    It took me about three years to truly understand what works and what does not.
    I'm an old pro now and promote at least an hour a day five days a week.  Sometimes more but keep in mind every time we create a new Hub, blog or website that alone brings in traffic once the initial work is done.
    good luck
    mailxpress

4. FduToit profile image67
    FduToitposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have had success. But, it has been a steep learning curve that took me much longer than I originally anticipated.

A word of advice, don't fall for the get rich quick scams that try to convince you that you'll be making thousands of dollars in a week from now. It's simply not true.

Internet marketing requires work, time, focus and commitment.

All the best,

Francois

5. sfpodiatrist profile image58
    sfpodiatristposted 6 years ago

It takes about a year.  The first step is to learn the technical aspects.  However on an ongoing basis, you should plan to pay others to actually do the work.  The key to this business is scale.

working