jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you make a million Dollars?

1. retellect profile image74
    retellectposted 8 years ago

How do you make a million Dollars?

2. Caryl Oliver profile image56
    Caryl Oliverposted 8 years ago

I always believed that the easiest way would be to get 2 million dollars and then spend half..............!

3. Bovine Currency profile image58
    Bovine Currencyposted 8 years ago

Work hard and be good to your mother.  Then again my answer appears a little short, so maybe you could meditate and wait for some blinding light to reveal a better quip.

4. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

Making a million dollars is really easy.  Take it from someone who has devoted his whole life to finding the answer.  In fact, you should know that I am now workiing on my second million. (I gave up on the first million!)

5. intriguewriter profile image78
    intriguewriterposted 8 years ago

work really hard it all starts in the mind!!! you have to work at it i am talking from experience because i made my first million now from writing offline and i am working onmy second million from writing online. so if you are still trying then good luck to you!!

6. Sandra Simmons profile image59
    Sandra Simmonsposted 8 years ago

You can make a million if you work for 40 years at a salary of $25,000 a year which is pretty easy since that's only $12 an hour. But the IRS is going to take at least 15% of that from you for taxes.

The better question would be, how can I save a million dollars and have it in the bank. In that case you would need to make a lot more than $12 an hour and you would have to put 10% or more of your earnings in a savings account every time you got paid and put it into other investments and not touch it so it would grow even more.

You can make it, but if you spend it all you end up with no money. I suggest you read the book "The Richest Man in Babylon" which is available on Amazon.com for around $6

Closed to reply