jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you have 1 million dollars and 1 week left to spend before you die, how would

1. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image80
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 4 years ago

If you have 1 million dollars and 1 week left to spend before you die, how would you spend it?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Different charities. Abused women, counseling, distributing food to different countries, homeless, etc. If you're going to die, there is no point in buying anything for yourself. Might as well give all of it away to those who will use it. Make sure you give it as a gift to friends and family or the money will go through the legal system after your death.

3. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 4 years ago

I would probably give it to a person (or people) who would use it wisely. After all, they would have more time to think about how to use it than I would.  smile

4. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Nothing difficult about making this decision.  With that sum of money.....and only a week to live, there would be nothing for me to "spend" it on, except perhaps to pre-pay my funeral expenses.
    I'd divide by 4.....visit each of my sons and their families.....present them with a final gift, tell them I trust them to invest WISELY.....and request that maybe.....they think of Mom, now and then and remember how very much I adore them all. I'd remind them to follow the "Pay it Forward," attitude, in which I strongly believe. Pretty simple.

5. old albion profile image73
    old albionposted 4 years ago

Distribute the money to family friends and charities. Know that you had done something worthwhile in your life. Feel the inner satisfaction of giving freely to those in need. Find peace of mind and know that you did your best.

6. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

Have one hell of a party and invite everyone to come.  Go out with a bang if you can man!

7. Casey Morrow profile image60
    Casey Morrowposted 4 years ago

I would do something to enjoy a little bit of the money with the people I care about and I would give the rest away to my loved ones.