jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can you develop serious passive income with Hub Pages as a home-based busine

1. JoshuaBlack profile image56
    JoshuaBlackposted 7 years ago

How can you develop serious passive income with Hub Pages as a home-based business? Does it take...

off-line traffic or non-HubPages traffic in order to bring in that kind of income?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

It does take traffic from outside of HubPages, yes.  Search engine traffic is generally the kind that monetizes best.  There are lots of ways to boost your hubs in the search rankings (and lots of hubs about how to do this), but two important parts of this are writing high-quality "evergreen" content (that will still be relevant months or even years from now) and having good backlinks from other sites to your hubs.  Make sure you don't spam anyone to get those links.

Over all, I think your best bet is to spend some time reading hubs about how other people have succeeded here.  Just type "make money on hubpages" in the search box, and you'll come up with plenty to choose from.

3. Rakeitin profile image43
    Rakeitinposted 7 years ago

If Hub-Pages is your main home, then your links or signature would have to be your main source of marketing.  I don't know if it can be done that way.  I would think that would be just one source of traffic, but not a main source.  I'm studying various ways with limited success.  My best program has delivered me 39 sign-ups but only a few paying new clients.
    Oderog may have your answer. He writes about how to earn passive income online from HubPages.

4. liljen23 profile image72
    liljen23posted 7 years ago

It is basically search engine traffic that make you passive income on hubpages. I developed a hub about it..

http://hubpages.com/hub/Passive-Income-and-Hubpages

working