jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have any plans for your retirement?

1. mariteslausin profile image59
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Do you have any plans for your retirement?

2. skgrao profile image70
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

I made plans but things changed the other way,make no plans but make money like hell for retirement as no one will come to you when you retire.All of them you wont meet but you will meet some one and they will ask you how do you spend time.Tell them you globe trot and do it with your money.Without money there is no retirement.Your plan should be how to make money after retirement.
    Nothing More - Nothing Less.

3. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

I have been planning for the past 7 years.  I am 62.

I consider myself PMR (Pretty Much Retired) now - I work, but not all that much and I enjoy what I do.  As I'll never stop doing that unless I become physically or mentally incapable, I'll likely remain PMR for quite some time.

We have a nice life. I  work hard, but I work on my terms.  I choose when I work, what I work at and who I work for.

4. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

Between my pension, social security benefits and 401K investments I should be OK financially.  Still, I am building an internet marketing business that I hope will be at full speed by the time I retire.  It will give me something to do from home and provide some additional income.

When not doing that, I hope to do a lot of traveling, writing and spending time with my family.  Maybe I'll take up a new hobby or two as well!

5. bjspivey-rivers profile image73
    bjspivey-riversposted 7 years ago

I am aggressively saving my money.  I plan to work part-time and pursue the ministry full time.  Right now I work full time and pursue ministry part-time.  I have hobbies and I plan to visit my family and friends all over the country.  I am working on healthy eating and exercising so I will be able to do all the other stuff.

working