jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Since I have never traded any type of mkt. are there sites/links that would trul

1. profile image46
    rongarmposted 7 years ago

Since I have never traded any type of mkt. are there sites/links that would truly help me become...

somewhat competent in trading the forex mkst.?  As you have mentioned there are lots of courses out there and some are truly scams, but some are actually good.  The prices can range from $10 to $50.  Any suggestions as to where to go and perhaps purchase a quality course?

Thanks,

Don

2. Midasfx profile image67
    Midasfxposted 7 years ago

I have been trading forex for about 5 years now. Never bought a single book or system/course. Your best bet ( and cheapest ) is go to your library if you have one, and rent books on the subject.

The only book I ever read about trading was "Currency Trading For Dummies" I actually had my library buy it for me! So it was still free for me.

Has everything you need for learning how to trade any market.

There is plenty of info on the internet, so you never have to waste your money.

And the best way to learn, is to " Just Do It "  open up a demo account with some fake money, and trade till its all gone, learn from your mistakes. This is truly the best way to figure out if trading is for you, and what your style is.

I'm pretty sure there is plenty of real hubs on here and traders, that you can ask anyone of us for hints or suggestions and we will be glad to share them with you.

I wish you the best of luck!

3. "Clouds Among Us" profile image67
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

As it was told to you there are numerous quality courses out here, some which are scams, but others which can be beneficial to what you are seeking. Try and weed out all the free course's offered to you, they are easily identifiable for you online. One course which I utilize myself is from the company known as Traders International; they offer several free courses on any type of market you wish to trade. For Forex I would recommend watching there free trading videos. The new trading videos for you to watch are below, plus they have provided you with an answer to what it takes to succeed at trading. (The answer may surprise you...)
    Here is your login to participate: Try to login a few minutes prior to the start time, no password is needed:

http://tradersint.omnovia.com/webinar

=================================================

They also offer you 3 trades from yesterday; 2 were successful while the other was stopped out: All trading Forex Futures

www.tradersinternational.com/library/to … 03/03.html

If the link is not current-please proceed directly to the website...www.tradersinternational.com

What You Need to Succeed at Trading:

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    - Albert Einstein

I could not have said it better. Many traders fail because of over
    complication. For some crazy reason people love sexy indicators
    and fancy strategies. They also love to complicate their lives. I
    don't know how many times I've seen or heard someone say they
    have some new indicator that will revolutionize trading.

The trading world is full of people who've embarked on a journey for
    magic indicators only to come back with a handful of sand. I'm
    going to let you in on a little secret... there is no secrets to trading,
    and anyone who says there is, is full of it.

I hope this helps you, follow me so you can learn more; next we will discuss Automatic Forex trading. Stop by my page and read the book" Far From Heaven"

4. Ben Evans profile image72
    Ben Evansposted 7 years ago

Go to investopedia on the internet and read and learn.  It is like a wiki and it is free.  There is also a paper trade game and you can practice for a year before you trade real money.

I believe you should practice a year and get a feel for the market before trading.  Many sites yahoo finance also have good news and forums for learning.

working