jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Please tell me some more important reasons that why an AdSense account is essent

1. idreesfarooq profile image73
    idreesfarooqposted 7 years ago

Please tell me some more important reasons that why an AdSense account is essential for your website

I have also provided some important reasons in my hub 3 reasons why an AdSense account is essential for your website but still i want to get feedback from you people about some other important reasons so that I will add them in my hub or write another hub on the same subject. Thanks in advance

2. kulonuwun profile image61
    kulonuwunposted 7 years ago

Share articles in this hub or websites is usefull for people, but without adsense we just receive thanks only. So better maximize it with adsense so we receive thanks and money ;-)

3. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 7 years ago

If you are writing the hubs with the purpose of generating an income, then you need to have an adsense account. Otherwise it is not needed.

4. pedrog profile image62
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

I think the big reason is the money, if you weren't making money from adsense you just don't add the ads to the website.

Having some sort of income from a website keeps you motivated and helps to pay the hosting bill.

working