jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what will you do when you try hard already for any solution..but still you haven

1. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

what will you do when you try hard already for any solution..but still you haven't find it yet..!!!

2. drbillfannin profile image58
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

Prayer and meditation. We have the ability to receive messages from the subconscious or the collective conscious if we open to receive them. Seriously ponder and consider possibilities, and then pray (or meditate) and sleep on it. Seriously! Take a pen and paper to bed. You may have a dream that reveals the solution you seek. Or you may awaken suddenly with an answer. Write it down. You may very well forget if you don't. I studied this stuff in college. It works if you are ready to accept the answer, which may not agree with your own goals.

3. Zack 14 profile image55
    Zack 14posted 7 years ago

Keep on trying and never give up. Eventually, the solution will come.If that fails, the thought that I've tried hard is enough to overcome my loss at coming to the solution.

4. bloominglily profile image59
    bloominglilyposted 7 years ago

Wait for someone outside of yourself to give you an answer.

5. eculligan profile image73
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

I agree with Zack.  Never give up on what you want to accomplish. It will all come with hard work.  Keep working at it and always be positive and upbeat.  You will spark one idea that works and it will spin a dozen more.

working