jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If money were no object, where is the one place you would go?

1. hanijane profile image57
    hanijaneposted 7 years ago

If money were no object, where is the one place you would go?

I would take the longest tour through Rome. And then Hawaii!!!

2. Dawn71 profile image67
    Dawn71posted 7 years ago

Canada first, I live in the UK. Then different states of America and then Greece, love the history and architecture. Then I'd die a happy lady!

3. Nikki D. Felder profile image74
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

If money were no object, I would go about and bless (financially) all those individuals who I hold in high regard for being a blessing to me!

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

Permanent space travel. Got a rocket that I've got 2 catch going up thru the sky never will come back, like a river that don't care where it's flowing, I'll go up thru the sky & I'll just keep going.

5. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

I would go to the moon, for a number of reasons. First because I really would love to experience looking down on the earth to enjoy the view I've enjoyed so much in pictures I've seen from satellites(spellcheck?). Second it must be an exhilarating experience. Also so I could debunk all the conspiracy theories about man never having been on the moon, haha!

6. davecurtis profile image60
    davecurtisposted 7 years ago

I would tour Belize, one of the few remaining unspoiled places on earth.

7. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I would love to see Rome too and Tahiti! I would love to see all the wonders of the world, like the Pyramids etc also.

8. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

If money were no object I'd be in DUBAI.

9. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image78
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 7 years ago

If money was no object I would go on a world wide tour.  Spots that it must include would be: Egypt, Rome, Germany, and Ireland.  Of course I would love to see every place everywhere.

10. profile image0
    archbishop1posted 7 years ago

In this life I would go where everyone else is not. I enjoy being online with folks, but not so much the sharing of space with them.

11. nikmaya62 profile image60
    nikmaya62posted 7 years ago

To the Bali beach,,,, Nice place,,,, Beautiful sea,,,, hemmm....

12. Super Chef profile image59
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

I would go home to see my beautiful wife and georgeous daughter I'm getting too old for this working away from home all the time.

13. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

I would live in Italy for a while, then I'd take a river cruise in Russia, then I'd buy a motor-home and travel around North America to whichever place is the warmest (especially in the winter!)

working