jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can a girl who has nothing, become something?

1. AlaskaInspired profile image58
    AlaskaInspiredposted 7 years ago

How can a girl who has nothing, become something?

2. profile image60
    Ace-1posted 7 years ago

like every independent girl you just have to beleve in yourself and never let anyone get you down. Even though people may say no to you, you just have to stick with yes factor yourself and i beleve no girl is nothing we all are "something" in our ways.

3. MicahI profile image86
    MicahIposted 7 years ago

With determination, education, and effort, in that order.  Find out what you want, learn how to get it, and then go get it.

4. profile image45
    pk517posted 7 years ago

I think that you have asked a great question. Certainly it is a question that almost every accomplished person has asked prior to achieving their success.
    Yet it is not a gender related question, anyone may think that they are lacking some "thing"... But in order to start the process to get what you want, your goal needs to be written on paper as the first step. Then as the second step, reviewed once every day. This is necessary because we become what we think about, and if we are reminding ourselves daily of what we want to  become, we will eventually find a way to get there.
    But this process becomes a whole lot easier if there is some person or mentor that has already made the same journey previously and is available to help. But ultimately, as long as we can keep an image of what we want or who we want to be, there is always be hope of getting there.  However, without that image or goal, there is nothing to work toward in order to become the something that you are referring to.
    Anyway, good luck and keep the faith...

5. womenintouch profile image60
    womenintouchposted 7 years ago

Everyone has something within them you have to find out what that is. When I was a little girl I liked to write; I did not become a Journalist but i also like children and went into education; But now that my children are grown and out of the house I have never stopped writing and this is now my true love.  We are all given gifts the problem is we bury them in the things of this world and let others defind who we are, losing ourselves to what others think we should be.
    Look deep within and you will find that you are a girl who has a lot ot offer and become an awesome person. I have faith in you seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open

working